Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Greatest Invention Ever (if you live in Michigan that is!)

Can I just say that I LOVE my car seat heater I don't know what I did before and sometimes I just wish I could sit in my car all day long. I might soon have that experience when we drive out to New York in March - stay tuned. So you might be asking yourself what really happens when it's below zero (like it was here today!)? For starters your car windows are going to freeze shut - not a problem unless you need to open them. Which I do when entering our underground parking at work. What can I say they spoil us here. Then at home the cats whine to go out on the porch only to scratch to come in 10 seconds later. For fun I might pretend to go open the door and then walk away. Don't worry Mani takes his revenge out on us later - he might be a cat, but he's a smart cat that never forgets. Then Mark insists on running the snowblower to clear the driveway and looks like the snowman upon coming in the house (my camera was out of batteries as usual). And finally no one has school, but we have to work! I can't wait for summer especially if I don't find a new job right away.

No comments: