
Can't imagine who thought babies would like plain old rice cereal, but I've given Lane a break and have beeing mixing in something tasty with it - if you can call baby food tasty. So far he's done well with applesauce and carrots. Maybe we'll try some pea's tomorrow or something a bit more flavorful if I pull out the blender for him. That will make for a nice diaper I'm sure. There is something to be said for formual diapers. Way-less-stinky.
You'll notice no bib. Can't get it right everytime and this was the first time I fed him. So not overly messy. Friday was the first day of cereal at school and he ran out of bibs! No worries they had an extra. I can't be the only mom running around like crazy at the end of the week. The bag will be better packed next week!
3 comments:
Too cute. He's got cabbage patch kid hair! Love it. Can't wait to mooch him.
He is so cute, love the hair do
He is too cute! I'm with Andrea on this one baby mooching is a week away!
Post a Comment