After going all summer thinking they didn't offer swimming lessons around here we found out that there is a swim club! Lessons are at Gold's Gym. Tots get the 9:00 am slot on Saturday's and other various days during the week. While some might think that's early think about it. What time does a 9 month old get up? Yep... 6 am. We are ready to roll in plenty of time to make a 9:00 am lesson. I was surprised to learn Gold's had a pool. If you really need to know it has 4 lanes and is about 25 yards long. If that. Big enough for baby lessons, but I would hate to train for a trialathon in it. The water is warm and blue so we are good to go. They explained that the 1st day is all about having fun. No going underwater or anything scary. We didn't tell them we already dunk in the pool. Lane looked like a little fish and did great. Nothing like a little at home practice before. LOL! One parent goes in the water, but we did find out if I had whined I could have too. I was perfectly fine taking pictures to record this occassion. And with one of the mom's wearing a string bikini I was more than fine taking on this role! Not kidding. The other mom's all had on suits just like mine.
Lane's favorite swim instructor.
Swishing around the pool - the faster the better for Lane. Daddy got a great workout too!
1 comment:
A darling picture story, love this
Post a Comment