Thursday, October 27, 2011

animals of Aruba

the adult only beach had flamingo's and of course who is going to follow the rule of adults only when there are cool animals to show your kids - no one!  They were very friendly and Lane was mystified!

 tons of iguana's!  this fellow found a pretty bush to call home!


 more flamingo's - I just love their coloring
 lots of little lizards too - these little guys took up residence under Lane's chair at the restuarant at the private island and they did a superior job at cleaning up after him! 

 this little guy wasn't quite satisfied and wanted to have something more

Mr. Pelican greeting the visitors to Rennaisance Island

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those lizards under the high chair are hilarious. I don't think I could handle that. Wish I could see his face when he is looking at the flamingos.

Marjie said...

lizards would be perfect to clean up under the chair, so much easier than a dog