Didn't think he'd be needing one till he's 21, but it turns out Lane needed some lessons in how to kiss yesterday. It started Monday night with me being bit several times, never on the face thank goodness, but bitten none the less. After the second or third one I figured out he was kissing me. You know kisses hurt right? First lesson to be taught. Kisses are not meant to hurt. He laughed at me when I screamed after each kiss. Screaming obviously won't get the point across that it hurts.I mentioned it at school on Tuesday mornign that he bites me when kissing. Turns out I am not the only object of his affection. Ms. Nina is too! She had been stopping him right before the bite part. We discussed the kisses turning into something more and being used when he's mad against other kids. Since I scream and get mad if he wants someone to get mad he might start biting. So no more screaming when he bites. A new type of kiss has been introduced and it works. We knew his kisses weren't meant to hurt beacuse he's happy when he does it.
The new kiss.... a nose bump! They did that yesterday at school and this morning I got a nose bump instead of a bite when I got him up! That was a quick lesson. He was so proud when I did the nose bump. Of course he had to follow my nose to get it right because I couldn't figure out why he was putting his nose in my face. Then when I let his nose touch mine he laughed at me and we did it several more times. At drop off this morning I asked about the nose bump and she laughed because it worked. We are hoping this ends the biting kisses.
Next lesson... not pulling mommy's hair because he all know that's funny. Makes her scream. I must scream really funny or something?
1 comment:
cute lesson, his teachers are clever
Post a Comment