Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Lane!




Talk about a busy birthday!  The highlight of the day was going to meet Clifford at the library.  After meeting Santa a few weeks ago we weren't sure how it would go over.  Turns out Santa is way more scary than Clifford.  I'm sure that will change once he figures out Santa brings toys!

For the quiet birthday dinner at home we skipped the frosting on the cupcake - it was too close to bed time and another clothing change was not an option today.  Pajama's were the end of the line!

He knows what "hot" is and how to say it, but I guess flame is not "hot" yet in his mind. 
Today was not the day to teach that lesson.


he's got the cake thing down at this point - look at the smile -
he knows what he's going to be stuffing in his mouth next!
mmm, mmmm good!

for the record we did sing and he did eat all his cake - don't ask about dinner.  I'm sure the cats are enjoying the treats left behind for a midnight snack!  Cats like carrots right?  ha.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures. He is so sweet. I can't believe that he is a year old already. Happy Birthday Lane!

Andrea said...

He looks so much older in these pictures. Maybe it's all the baby teeth. He's just too cute.

Marjie said...

what a great smile, such a cutie, thanks for posting