Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Fun

We've spent a few Saturday's at West Point cheering on Army and yes they've actually won! Amazing. I took these pictures from our seats. These are the cheap seats and at any other stadium they would be at least $50 if not more. We have the whole season for $99 a seat. Well worth it. This also means we get some interesting seat mates. I have lots of people watching I can do - if I remember my sunglasses. LOL! Just seeing the sky jumpers is worth going to every game. The first game it was cloudy and they cancelled them and you could hear the gasp of disappointment in the crowd - and I thought I would be the only one upset. Guess not. This particular Saturday was very nice as you can see. Fall is officially here!
Another shot from our seats. They beat Ball State here.

Ms. Cali is doing much better with her diabetes and loves our new deck chairs for sleeping the sun. I know you can't probably tell, but she is gaining weight - 20 pounds in people terms we've been told. Whoa! Little oinker. So no more feeding her whenever she whines. Not sure how we break that habit? I think it's more painful for us to hear her whining than for her to be hungry? Doesn't she look innocent - she's not!

1 comment:

Marjie said...

She is just hungry, poor kitty cat.