What is the best Sunday of the year to start the firehouse pancake breakfast at 7:00 am - yep the Sunday of daylight savings time - the Sunday that you lose an hour of sleep. Poor Mark. We got to sleep in and then I got to go enjoy a breakfast that I didn't have to make! woohoo for me. Also had someone to hold Lane so I could eat with two hands. Of course we had to make use of all of us being at the firehouse and Mark being in his dress shirt so we took some fire engine family pictures. Lane of course is wearing his favorite fire truck onsie. Got it for a steal at Crazy 8's - my new favorite kid's clothing store.


Then I got someone to come home with me and play with Lane so I could finally wash the floors. Last time I personally did that chore was oh maybe September or August. Not saying that they
haven't been washed since then, but I haven't had to do it. As you can see Lane had a lot of fun while mommy worked. Helps to have a babysitter who comes equipped with her own camera too.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. What a great family shot!
Andrea
Great family picture!!
Post a Comment