Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ben Rocks!

Ben paint that is. You can find it at any store that sells Benjamin Moore. It's new and low in smell (EVO) and goes on easy. I absolutely love it! so.... It's been a busy few weekends with painting and other little things around the house. Took me a while to take some pictures to post. This first picture shows my favorite kitchen rug with my new yellow walls. Come to find out this room was much easier to paint than the bathroom - it's so much bigger, but with less corners. Glad I did it first or it would have never gotten done!


This is the other end of the kitchen - notice how messy it is? I didn't until I snapped the picture. Never fear....

I quickly picked it up in less than 5 minutes! LOL! Lazy Sunday.

This is the guest bathroom upstairs and also Mark's when we have no visitors. Once we get more rooms painted you might not realize I used the leftover kitchen paint to do it. It matched really well and I didn't even plan it.

This is our master bathroom. I love the blues on the brown.

Not quite put together - the rugs are still drying on the bathtub. Speaking of which I could use a good soak after the long night last night. Mark was gone manning the fire station in Marlboro and I was bored and decided to just get it done. Note to self.... painting while tired requires more touch up's later.
and finally - Mani is also enjoying a lazy Sunday. Mark is off investigating something at work and I'm hitting the wall as far as painting goes so for now we are done. I do have the paint for our bedroom, but it can wait until another weekend. Can you tell he's a bit peeved I woke him up for this picture - hahaha... pay backs are hell little kitty cat - this is for the naughtiness this morning!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the colors. Glad you posted. Might motivate me to finish some touch up.

Unknown said...

I found you through MckMama's blog. I just love the fact you chose yellow as the cokour for your kitchen! It is the BEST colour! X.

Marjie said...

You know that I love yellow, the bathroom looks very, very nice. Both of them. Good color choices. What color is your bedroom going to be?? A yellow kitchen is cheerful to work in, and is brighter. Love it.

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

The house looks awesome! We did a little painting around our house too the last couple of weekends. Some touch ups and the upstairs bathroom. I agree, bigger rooms are easier than bathrooms! :)

Michelle and Scott said...

Love the painting! Your house is beautiful. Can't wait to come visit one of these days..

Maybe we can talk the Gullivers into a trip! Wouldn't that be fun!

Katie said...

road trip... and you would each get your own room!

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

I am down for a road trip! :) I am not quite sure how work would feel about two of the three assistants taking vacation at the same time though. ;)