Friday, January 21, 2011
a schedule maybe?
We sort of have a schedule in the making and this means I am getting some solid sleep at night. It really helps that the monitor is now turned down a little so I just hear the full out wails at about 2:30 am. The 5:30 mommy call will probably end up being my new wake up time when I go back to work in a few weeks and that's probably a good time so I can get in to work early and get home early. He finally has an appreciation for the swing and I have a new found appreciation for it too - he naps there most mornings! And he is off to bed by 10 pm now! woohoo! Of course all this might go out the window when I go to Kansas next week to introduce Lane to his cousins. ah well... going off to daycare will fix that with a new schedule I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Daycare is great for getting them into a schedule. That's when Charlie started his 6 to 6 sleeping.
Post a Comment