Sunday, January 16, 2011
Time Saver .... shower time
Turns out Lane loves bath time, but I don't really love that little baby tub. If I have time it's not bad really, but I have a hard time getting the water temp right and he has been known to pee in the water. Rae was here last week and suggested shower time. I love shower time - it takes about 2 minutes vs. 15 for a bath! Lane seemed to like it too. He also loves the big bath tub as we found out after he had a huge diaper blowout late last night. What a mess. The bonus was I put him in bed after and he went to sleep with no fussing. Will post more pictures tomorrow - not of bath time, but something else probably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good ideas, and the tub would tire him out like a swim in a pool.
Post a Comment