Pool time delayed the all important nap too. He's just not a napper and if he's not cranking out I'm not pushing it. Even at daycare he sometimes only takes a one hour nap in the morning.
So... after swimming he's gotta have the sippy. Never mind he's more interested in chewing the handle. He's quite good at backwashining into it too. Puffs before sippy not a good idea. Don't quite think he has the hang of it, but that's fine for now.
I'm loving his new swimming toy. I think his life jacket is too big and this allows us to both float around. Put a couple of noodles under it and we are set to float!
Now for the pictures you won't see... of me grilling pizza. I've made it twice now. After the first time I said I was going to take pictures of it the next time. Problem is once you get going it goes fast. Never would have guessed it was so easy and good. Maybe next time?





No comments:
Post a Comment