Five years ago today we got married! Now I know you think it was just yesterday, but it's been a bit longer. For our rehearsal dinner Aunt Sandy had everyone write down words of wisdom for us and we were supposed to open after our wedding. We are taking a bit longer than I think she meant it to take. We opened one on year one, two on year two and so on. Actually one year we pulled an extra as the advice was a bit well not exactly advice, but someone being ummm... well silly.
So we will share what we read today because it's kind of fun! These will remain nameless with a few clues. And you might just learn somethine new...
#1 - Be polite and respectful. When you can't - go shopping while he cleans the house. (thanks little sister for this wonderful advice!)
#2 - Katie & Mark, It would be easy to say "elope"! But more importantly remember it is the Lord that bines and make strong blessings. Long and happy life. Health and happy children and grand children and great grand children.
#3 - Mark & Katie, Stay cool and keep on keeping on.
#4 - Always use good manners with each other - "company manners" treat each other like an honored guest in your house.
#5 - You will have rough times - everyone does - even us (removed names). You will get through them as long as you remember you love each other and have made a lifetime commitment.
Now we have many more to open and this will take years....
3 comments:
I hope we wrote one. I don't even remember this. Although I do remember the rehearsal taking forever and being very hungry.
Oh, and Happy Anniversary.
Yes, happy anniversaty. Sorry that I always miss my daughter's anniversaries. It is hard just keeping up with the birthdays!
Love, Mom and Dad Koenig
Post a Comment