Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let Loose in NYC!

braving the subway!
Well sort of let loose... Lisa and Paulette, the girls from my Keeler days came for a long weekend and we hit the city on Saturday - it was Lisa's first time there! Lots of firsts. She did great in getting some cheap purses so good they followed us around the rest of the day bugging her to look one more time. I got a few pictures and am waiting on Lisa for the really good ones! We posed with one of those Statue of Liberty dudes. Pretty fun if I do say so myself.

trying to get a bargain - trying...


we are almost to full color

we survived!

2 comments:

Marjie said...

I hope we see street vendors next time I go to NYC. I can bargain now!

Kelly said...

Looks like a really fun weekend!! I have to say that I LOVE the porch on your house. There are almost no porches in our area and they are so pretty.