Pretty sure Mani thinks that I am a stupid human and that he has me trained. Every morning I wake up at 4:15 and I think it's because I have to pee. This morning I woke up at 4:00 and just laid there hoping I would fall back asleep. I didn't move much. A few minutes later I feel a nip on my elbow so I move it a little knowing full well it's a cat. Then I get another harder nip and then finally a full on bite. Again all on my arm. I keep pretending I am sleeping so he doesn't get the idea I might actually pet him. I now get bit and I've had enough. Fully awake I peek at the clock. 4:16. hmmm... starting to wonder if this is happening every morning and I am pretty sure it is. He is hoping that by waking me up I will feed him - to keep him quiet until I get up at 6:00. Sure enough I keep on "sleeping" and he keeps biting me. He was a bit shocked by my backhand I think and he did NOT get a treat this morning. Enough of that bad habit. He'll be lucky if I let him on the bed tonight.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
stupid humans
Pretty sure Mani thinks that I am a stupid human and that he has me trained. Every morning I wake up at 4:15 and I think it's because I have to pee. This morning I woke up at 4:00 and just laid there hoping I would fall back asleep. I didn't move much. A few minutes later I feel a nip on my elbow so I move it a little knowing full well it's a cat. Then I get another harder nip and then finally a full on bite. Again all on my arm. I keep pretending I am sleeping so he doesn't get the idea I might actually pet him. I now get bit and I've had enough. Fully awake I peek at the clock. 4:16. hmmm... starting to wonder if this is happening every morning and I am pretty sure it is. He is hoping that by waking me up I will feed him - to keep him quiet until I get up at 6:00. Sure enough I keep on "sleeping" and he keeps biting me. He was a bit shocked by my backhand I think and he did NOT get a treat this morning. Enough of that bad habit. He'll be lucky if I let him on the bed tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!! Too funny!
He is just too sneaky, look at all the sleep you have lost. What a brat.
Post a Comment