Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting into Disney for Free!





woohoo! Disney has a promotion in 2009 - you get in free on your birthday to any of their theme parks. We booked a trip to Orlando back in August and it was during my birthday week - you know a birthday lasts all week. LOL! The real reason we chose that week was so Mark could go to Daytona (the week before the big race, but still a race weekend). Yesterday we were adding up our vacation days and I remembered reading about the free admission on your birthday so today I did some research and it's true! So after we have Nascar day for Mark on Saturday we will be doing a day at Disney for me! Now I just have to figure out if we go back to one of the parks we've been too or go to a new one. Decisions, decisions - also where to go to eat as that is just as important.

No comments: