and I'm not cyring about it anytime soon! Mark is anxious for our first snowfall so he can break out his new snowblower. Me, I have yet to dig out my boots and am in no hurry to do so. I am enjoying the new climate and moderate temps for now. Last night we heard about a winter storm warning for our county and the one north of us - through tonight. Of course we won't be here if it does come this far south. I had to laugh when they talked about the higher elevations on the radio this morning - I always forget we now live near the mountains - never mind they call them hills. If they have high elevations they have to be mountains right? Who knows, all I know is we have yet to get any snow! Of course we might see some on our long journey half way across the country. I still can't believe we are driving to South Bend to eat turkey - it better be good turkey Andrea. The holiday has come up super fast on us.
Now for the fun part... we have yet to find the perfect gift for Charlie and his little sister Julia. Hoping to hit a Target or Walmart on our journey and pick up something fun for them. I'm sure it will be something Uncle Mark will really want because I know he's going to end up playing with it too! So if you have any good suggestions for a a brother-sister duo let me know! I did see this cute music video game type thing on tv last night - it looked like something that would hog up the tv and make lots of noise. I know Andrea loves noise! It would be fun though.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
We are getting very excited to see you. I keep telling Charlie the names of everybody coming. Starting the food prep tonight.
Andrea
Julia loves musical computer type toys. I have been looking for a good metal truck, like Tonko, for Charlie for over a year. Not looking in the right places. Good luck! Can't wait to see you on Wed. We have a lot of snow.
Post a Comment