you know those silly e-mails people send around with crazy tips on how to use toothpicks to solve life's problems? yeah, I know you probably don't read them anymore either, but my sister Stephanie does and she found one that she thought might benefit Mark - it contained a cure for poison ivy. It was titled something like 12 uses for your favorite drink. Now I really hate to think we are wasting this item on the itchy scratchy's because it's not cheap, but it works - and works for at least 12 hours. Now you're asking what is it? It's VODKA! Crazy, but it works. Put it on a cloth and apply to the red spots - itchy stops instantly and it doesn't sting. So since we are on a little vacation I brought the bottle from home, which Mark claimed was from college for him - we don't drink that stuff all that much obviously. I'm thinking maybe it's from Ryan - Stoli isn't a cheap drink for a college kid and the label said 2004. However since we are on vacation I might just have to find something yummy to mix it with - kinda doubt I'll have room after enjoying all those free beers in the hospitality tent, but anyway it's an option.
thanks Steph!
vroom - vroom - hoping the rain stays away!
3 comments:
I like those emails, lots of good tips. If I didn't like to drink coke so much I would clean my toilet with it. Another email tip!
Glad it actually works!
I think that I am with Mark on the origins of the vodka. 2004 pre-dates my tenure at National by a couple of years, so I am doubting that anything I would have gotten would have been that old.
I DID have a 1.0 liter bottle of Stoli that I gave to someone, but I am not sure who. 1.0 liters are not common outside of bars and restaurants, so if it is a 1.0, it probably came from me.
Some of those emails have great tips, who can remember them when you need them? Guess we all need a little Stephanie!
I need more race blog stuff. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment