Friday, May 15, 2009

things found at work

This baby squirrel made it's way into our offices this week. One of our animal loving supervisors rescued him and took him home so he could find his way to the local animal rescue shelter. The next day in the mail I got this penguin - one of those silly promo things to make you think "how awesome are these people I need to call them up and get them in here" - do you think I'm that silly to want to buy your services because you give me a stuffed animal? LOL! Simon the squirrel seems to like him and I knew they would both be well taken care of and keep each other company. I had wrapped penguin up in a box for presentation purposes which caused some chaos and fear of what was inside - I promised he didn't bite, but they didn't believe me.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It's so cute! I showed Charlie and he was more interested the penguin.

Marjie said...

Now you know what to do with those things you get at work.