Friday, May 15, 2009

FINALLY! Richmond Pics!

Finally some race weekend pictures - just a little late!

A view from our seats for the big race - these were the best - lots of action - I mean crashes. We also had great seat mates - the guy next to me had two seats so there was no smashed butt action to deal with. I think some people just walk round the track all race - see them down low - just walking.
Gettin' the track dried the old fashioned way - with the race cars.
Mark is all ready for the action! He did notice that there is a new type of scanner out there so maybe he'll be getting more race gear for Christmas (those who need hints take note).


Me and my favorite car and driver - Kasey Kahne - of course he is nowhere to be found, but they are checking his car over pre-race down in the pits. I think I need new sunglasses?

More fun in the pits on day #1 - the roller skating driver. He was pretty funny and personable.

Mark got Mark Martin's autograph on his race pass holder! He is his favorite driver - we had good timing for this to happen.


1 comment:

Marjie said...

Looks like fun, keep me posted on the scanner deal.