Or just a clean freak? I had to be at work way too early today for meetings. I mean it was dark out still when I got up at 5:00 am. The sun rises early here... I don't drink coffee all that much, but some days it is just necessary and I sugar and milk it up real good so it tastes good. It sounded like a dream to me after my first meeting so I went to make a cup in our little coffee maker and I noticed that a key piece was missing - after I poured in the water! I didn't want to make a big pot - that is a pain and requires more cleaning that it is normally worth. I finally just did it - and it was worth it. Then I had the awful thought that someone in my office was being passive aggressive - they knew I was coming in at 6:00 am so why did they leave me high and dry with half a coffee machine? Turns out after much laughing over my comment that she thought it needed to be run through the dishwasher at home - first time ever.
Time to switch it back over to my morning tea!
No comments:
Post a Comment