Wednesday, August 26, 2009

last of the vacation photo's



Had a few more pictures from our vacation to the Dell's... we played a few rounds of golf and very much enjoyed the perfect weather. This is the closest I've ever come to getting a hole in one - and I did mange to get the putt in so that was fun! And I had an audience - some guy hanging off his front porch. He was maybe more excited than us. And I'm sure had a few more beers than us - it was only 10 am or so - too early for me!

Mark managed a few nice shots too...



and this is ms. Julia! something or someone is making her laugh?
maybe Uncle Mark?

love the jammies? me too!
I couldn't resist them when I saw them and I'm pretty sure they don't come in my size! LOL!
I could use another vacation about now, but I think I can wait until next weekend!

No comments: