We've had a few rocky moments on this trip - starting with me forgetting my ID at home - going home to get it and almost missing my flight. Pretty sure the only reason I got on was that I told them that my husband was on the flight and had checked in my luggage already! So they opened the doors for me and let me board and I got an exit row! Woohoo! LUCKY!
The Dells were uneventful - just lots of fun! Photo's coming later!
The flight from Milwaukee to home is on delay due to airplane troubles so Mark asked if they could reroute us to Rochester so we can see his parents. And they did it plus paid for our hotel in Detroit! We would have had to spend the night there anyway to get home, but still bonus! And I get to sneak in a Wegman's shopping trip!
Good thing we did our laundry last night and have some clean clothes!
Woohoo for two more days of vacation!
1 comment:
You're so lucky.
Post a Comment