found a few pictures while going through those I took in Vegas... a litte more fall fun!
at the local apple orchard - somehow I missed all the city folk - that would make for some humor... and funny pictures. we actually got our pumpkins here and a last batch of Charlies Super Sweet corn. 18 ears... most of it's in the freezer right now for meals this winter. good stuff! 
the orange lump on the other side of the bed is Mani... we don't make our beds on Sunday - it's laundry day. and if you buy that story I have a pink kitty to sell you next. LOL!
a comfy napping spot - my guess is she laid in the middle of two piles and one toppled over on her. she loves little hidey cubby holes for naps so this hit the mark. if only I would leave her alone... keep in mind Sunday is laundry day and I really don't like doing laundry - hence the mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment