Friday, May 7, 2010

Myrtle Beach - the beach


I'll try to get some pool shots today. Should be quiet as most people check out today. Mark is heading to the race and I am sitting by the pool, ordering Papa John's breadsticks and watching some redbox movies. He is feeling guilty and I'm not sure why. 95 degree heat and lots of people at the race? Sounds fun to him and the pool sounds fun to me! We both have fun and then hit the road for the long drive home tomorrow. Stopping somewhere in PA - not going thru Jersey. NO WAY!

We went down to the beach last night and it is nicely redone with a great board walk and lots of tree's. Palm tree's. They even have stations to rinse off at. I was impressed. The beach in Wrightsville Beach, NC was nicer. Much less broken shells to cobble over there. The water here was a bit warmer, but we weren't there to swim. There are tons of places to stay on the beach and next time we will. While this place is very nice it is not on the beach and this is a beach town. The pool is a bonus, but most of the hotels on the beach have pools too. Off to golf again (mini-golf this time!)

No comments: