Friday, May 7, 2010

The Wizard

As in the golf Wizard. That was the course we played. 48 hours before your desired tee time you can get a great deal so that's what we did - got a great deal. We ended up being put with another two-some and we were worried that they might be good because the one owns a condo down here and comes and plays lots of golf several times a year. I think he's had a lot of lessons and probably started out awful because he is so-so now. We had no problem keeping up and we hadn't played since Wisconsin last year. The 77 year old guy was the best. Had some really cool clubs too. I'm sure the one was about $400. Mark and I did not keep score. They kept saying birdie, but I'm pretty sure they were not counting all their strokes! Super nice guys anyway!
Here's a few shots.

Mark teeing off from 17 over the water to the island. The guys are spotting it for him. And the slow pokes who almost got kicked off the course are slowly walking to their carts. Nice targets if you ask me. They held up the course. 18 holes took us 5 hours.

Me being patient about waiting to tee off. Same hole. Perfect weather. 83 and sunny with a light breeze.

No comments: