Sunday, June 27, 2010

157 days to go!

Sounds like a long time, but we are halfway to 32 weeks so that means before we know it we will be in the homestretch right? ha. I've been practicing with the cats. They are in for a huge shock. They do not like the fact they can't punch on the belly anymore. Fussy things. Wait till the belly moves - that is sure to freak Mani out. They are also being trained to keep off the pillows at night and to not start begging for food as soon as the birds are up. This is at 4:30 am in case you were wondering. They are learning that if they starting prancing and whining I put them out of the bedroom and put a pillow and something heavy next to the door to prevent the pawing noise from bugging us. Did you know cats are trainable? ha. Who am I kidding? They sort of learn. Like when I get up at 4:30 to put them out the door that the safest place is under the bed. Smart things. Too bad that I toss a few morsels out the door and then shut it.
The must awaited pool is being installed tomorrow. I'll post some pictures of the mess soon. We had him dig a trench for the electrical and it's a huge trench for only being 22 inches deep. Rather than grow grass I will be planting some perenials. Lilies and hydrangas? Still deciding. Maybe some high growing decorative grass? I'm just excited we won't have to dig the holes to put them in! Mark is probably the excited one as I would be asking him to dig them and I swear there are more rocks than dirt.

No comments: