Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kohl's Score

First off I am not normally impressed with Kohl's ladies clothing. I can usually find a shirt, but so much of it just doesn't do the job. Looks cute, but fits funny. The maternity section is another matter. While it is small it makes shopping quick and easy. Do you want the t-shirt in green or pink? Jean shorts or khaki shorts? Styles? Forget it. Really it doesn't matter at this point.
I will say that I did score huge tonight. Two pairs of shorts, three t-shirts and tank top for $35 and one pair of shorts was $15! They won't get any cheaper for while. I really just wanted a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, but can you pass by a t-shirt with bling-blings on it for $2.50? Not me so I bought two of them. So I'm all set for summer after less than 15 minutes of shopping and I didn't even need to try anything on. No point really because the odds of it not fitting over the belly are small and the stretchy panel takes care of that issue. Jeans can wait till fall.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all the baby blogs!

Marjie said...

Me too, keep it up. Love your belly post mark tee