My guess is a side shot with hand in the chin area.

This one I am guessing is a back shot from the measurement she took from head to tailbone.
All measures on target and even a few days ahead. Next ultrasound is late July where they will confirm the gender if we get some cooperation from the baby. Sort of hoping they do 3D for part of it and the odds are good as he likes to send him patients to a specialist for the anatomy scan. I also saw that they do 4D there, but doubt we'll get one of those. A guess has already been taken so either the tech was really good or there was a lot to see? Just a hint... a receipt for any specific gender clothing is greatly appreciated just in case they are wrong in the end! Not sure if that request falls in the princess status or not? Probably. Oh well. Who wants to put a boy in pink?

3 comments:
Wait, I'm confused. Are you saying the u/s tech thinks it is a girl? We found out at 16 weeks for boys and I heard that girls are even easier to tell. How exciting for you!!
LOL! She thought maybe boy? It was only 12 weeks so it may change. Sort of early?
Ok, I misunderstood. I voted for "boy", but then read your post and I thought you were saying that the tech thought it was a girl. I had to vote for "boy" because in my brain, all babies are boys. ;) Can't wait to hear!!
Post a Comment