Julia and Charlie have no fear - Julia more so as she was the first rescue fully clothed by Aunt Katie. Both her and I got quite wet. She just took off for the water full run toddler style. No pictures for that one. I did catch pictures of Andrea (mamma) making the second rescue and she got way wetter than me! By this time both kids were in swim suits and had on life jackets. I did propose just tying a rope to the top loop on the jacket so when they go too deep and flip on to their backs you can just haul them in. No word on if that will be tried....
Day #2 Charlie returned the rescue favor by pulling in grandpa and sister Julia. He learned his lesson maybe???
1 comment:
I'll send you a picture to add of them in their new swimming life jackets.
Post a Comment