All was well at my appointment today. I actually got in early and of course the whole appointment lasted about 3 minutes. Suppose that's a good thing. Nothing exciting to report - at all. Boring. Next appointment in one month and I'm seeing one of the other doctors there so I can get a feel for who they are as well.
I was given the green light to buy a few more "cute" maternity shirts this morning. My long polo from JCP makes me look "fat" according to Mark. I would say more "frumpy" than anything. So off to shop I go! I like the scrunchy sided tops that are more form fitting anyway. Holding off anymore pants until it's pant season again. I only have 2 pairs of long pants and one is at the kick line so those are out for now. Baby needs to flip around! Shorts and capri's are fine for now because it's still quite hot out. We went swiming last night around 8:00 and I swear it was freezing in the pool. It's 82! Guess I'm getting whimpy. Still stayed in and swam for a bit and it did warm up after a while.
4 comments:
I did not say fat. I told her that her other cloths looked much better and that she should go buy some cute cloths like some of the other ones she has.
Just wanted to clear the record.
Mark
I'd say it balances out. Good husband.
yes, yes honey.
good rebound, Mark!
Post a Comment