Sunday, August 29, 2010

people of wally's world

Also known as Walmart. Rarely do we go there and usually when I do I wish I had my camera to take a picture of some awfully dressed person. Today was no exception and unfortunately the object I was fascinated by was pregnant - probably about 7 months so she had an obvious belly, but was in no danger of toppling over or anything. I thought I was the only person to be fascinated by her outfit of some sort of cartoon pajama pants with a hot pink band and a tight t-shirt pulled up on the belly, but I was not. As we were exiting the store the "greeter" who was about 25 had this odd look on his face. A look of WTF is that? Now at first I thought he was looking at Mark's "Michigan" t-shirt, but Mark commented on his look and he said "oh, no was I making a face?" and we both said yes. Then he starts laughing and said he was looking at that pregnant lady and I started laughing because I knew exactly who he was talking about and it was not me thank god. Thinking quickly I told him she belonged on the People of Wally's World website and he laughed and agreed. Seriously I don't know why people think they can go out in public like that pregnant or not her outfit was totally off the charts. If only I had a picture!

No comments: