Saturday, August 28, 2010

almost 25 weeks!

Monday is officially 25 weeks and the baby is getting bigger as is my stomach! While I was in Michigan the little hostesses of Kelley's wanted to know his name and well we have yet to choose one so I told them he was my little Buddy. Being 3 they had lots of cute questions. Such as... Does Buddy like chocolate? (no actually as it can cause heartburn) Does Buddy like watermelon? (of course!) What is Buddy doing now? (sleeping and growing - he does lots of growing) Does Buddy like this book? (of course) When can I see Buddy? (the next time I come visit Buddy will be excited to see them) and on and on - very funny. They even got brave enough to touch Buddy and found my stomach to be quite hard. If only he had kicked one of them. That would have been hilarious.
All is well otherwise and I feel fine just not in the mood to really eat as nothing sounds good and I'm only hungry in the morning. Actually that is Buddy who is hungry at 4:00 am and I usually don't get up then so he has to kick and punch until I get up at 6:00 am during the week. Hoping this warm weather heats our pool back up so I can enjoy that again this weekend. With all the rain we got while we were gone the pool is almost full to the top and a bit cooler.

No comments: