Sunday, August 29, 2010

paint job




Finished painting the nursery this weekend and it matches the fabric for the bedding perfectly. Now the colors are a little off and appear brighter in the pictures. The green is quite off actually. We took the high chair snagged from the side of the road for our trade in to Babies R Us today and got 25% off a crib. Slightly embarrassing as it was quite dirty and missing the chair pad, but I get the impression people do that quite a bit. Since they don't give out many coupons all is ok. It was part of their great trade in event and while their cribs never seem to be on sale I managed to really like one on clearance as an added bonus. It even matches the dressers I have for that room - double bonus. Need to go to another store to get the mattress at some point. Mark's parents are giving us the crib and mattress and my mom is making all the bedding - a total grandparent gift package if you ask me. Can't wait to see it all put together!




3 comments:

Marjie said...

I can't wait to see it!

Kelly said...

Ooooo....it's beautiful. How fun!!

Andrea said...

First of all, love the fabric and colors. Very excited that your days are numbered under 100!!! Can't wait to meet baby Sens.