I only asked for dirty diapers and boy did we get them. The ped said his intestinal tract was a bit immature leading to a huge diaper once every few days. She said it would improve and to try out caffeine. Never got to the caffeine because we have turned the corner. Friday night there was a huge explosion as I was putting him to bed. Huge. Sounded like a bomb going off in his diaper. Much easier to catch it right after it happens is the lesson here. Then he did it one more time in the next hour. Last night in 2 hours he did it 3 times and then woke up with one more that Mark got the pleasure of changing. We've already had one more this morning and also a pee "out". Loads of laundry on tap for today and a bath on the fly.
It's also time to do some diaper homework. I have two types of pampers. One came as a gift and has this grid type mesh to it. They are not my favorites because they stick to his little boy parts and he cries when I change him and pull them off. Its really weird how that happens. The other pampers are dry max and don't have it. Very odd to have different types of pampers. This will take some trial and error. He is between the new born size and size one. Definitely using the size one's at night time to catch all the explosions!
No comments:
Post a Comment