Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pictures with Grandpa & Grandma K

Grandma & Grandpa in front of the Christmas Tree ... to be decorated this weekend...



Lane is doing great! Wasn't quite getting in enough dirty diapers so I put on a brand new unwashed outfit. It worked! Good thing he will out grow it fast and the pants cover the spill out. No newborn outfits here. His little froggy legs don't exactly stay in the legs of the pants, but oh well they are still cute.


Just having fun with the camera.

2 comments:

julie said...

He looks so much like Mark. Put some little glasses on him and he's mini-Mark!

Tina said...

Congratulations, Kate! I have been following your HP due date thread and am so excited for you! Lane is beautiful and I love his name. :)

Keep up with the BF -- I'm sure you'll be able to kiss those bottles goodbye in no time! We have the same issues with latching (I saw your recent post on HP) and I'm convinced the shields are the only way I will be able to BF. I've read a lot of reviews online and people seem to have had great success in the long term with them with none of the supply issues that people warn about (I think they've redesigned shields from the old types that actually did reduce supply). Above all, don't stress yourself out--you'll figure out what is best--whether it is BF or bottle. :)

Anyway, keep up the great work, mama! I'm looking forward to following and seeing Lane grow! :)