one week old - 12/10/10
snuggle time with dad - love snuggle time with him!
just for grandma - enough pictures already
This week has been spent trying to get Lane to sleep in his bassinet or pack-n-play down stairs. He much prefers to sleep on mom or dad. Wrapping in the Halo sleep sack last night seemed to help a lot along with a bottle of formula before bed. I've also been given the go ahead to drink some caffiene so he will give us a few more dirty diapers. One every three days does not cut it and after the explosion last night I would prefer one a day. The doctor said caffiene gets the intestines going and will help him get the poop out. So do I have a real tea, some Diet Coke or a Peppermint Mocha?
2 comments:
start with real tea and work your way up. only thing worse than no pooping is a baby up all day and then all night!
going with a hot cocoa today. he managed 3 diapers in an hour last night and one this morning so I think the system is all a go now.
Post a Comment