Hopefully not more! Spent the day off of bed rest! woohoo! I went shopping to pick up a few last minute items and then out to lunch at Olive Garden. Soup, salad and breadsticks. Just about died when she brought me the whole stinking bowl of salad that normally serves 4 people at dinner. She thought I was anxious to get my soup which it turned out they had just run out of. The replacement was just as good however - something with kale, potatoes and spicy sausage. It was very good.
Looking forward to another quiet weekend now that we have most things done. Mark is working from home tomorrow and we have some errands lined up. Yeah. Maybe lunch out again?
1 comment:
I think the waitress guessed that you have a big appetite. Looking at the weather there will be a big snow storm all across Ohio, Pennsylvania and NY on Tuesday. So we will be driving through that. Set your watch.
Post a Comment