Exciting News!! By the end of the month Mark will be off .... to Newburgh, New York that is and I will stay here until either I find a new job OR we sell the house. Then I will be doing the packing up (with the help of the moving company) and moving there to find a job. We are excited after seeing the area and can't wait to find a real realtor! Finding a job is another story, but so far so good. One interview down within a day of actually trying to find something. Pretty amazing I think. Not sure how much I'd like to work there, but we can deal with that part later.
So now for the fun news... we have to prepare the house for the market. As you can imagine we don't want to move all that much "stuff" so major cleaning is underway. Or should I say organizing. Mark has made me promise that we will do one room a night and let's just say he really hates just stopping at one room and if he had his way we'd work until we fell into bed. I keep thinking what the heck will I do once we get it all done? What's the rush? And then I remember - he leaves in three weeks and then it's just me to do it all. So yes I am now on board so I can have time to play with my friends when he leaves. It's not like I'll have to even worry about the cats - they are going to go with him! Yay, for the kitties! Yay, for no potty boxes to clean!
1 comment:
We are so happy for you both on Mark's new job but we will miss you terribly!! :( If you need help cleaning, give me a call! :)
Post a Comment