Friday, February 29, 2008

And He's Off!

Mark left yesterday when I got home from work with two cats in cages. I am so glad he wanted to take them because they are still crying and he's almost there now. 12 hours of cat noises would be enough to make me bonkers. They survived the night in the hotel and I'm sure will find lots of fun things to play with in their new apartment. Cords to chew fun things like that.
So while Mark is gone I get to go shopping - this is not my most favorite thing do like it is for many girls. But I suffer through it. So at lunch I went to the Bissel outlet store here in town and picked up a sweet new vacuum to replace the one that ate up our carpet yesterday. It's super cool and specially designed for pets and it also has this cannister that pops off so you can walk around with it. Sad to say I can't wait to use it tonight. Pathetic really - normally this is Mark's job. Why do I think it will make this chore more fun? No idea... I'm sure it will be short lived and I'll move onto something else more fun like being on the computer. ha!

2 comments:

julie said...

I'm still hoping our pink vacuum will entice the girls to pitch in someday. At this point they are still scared of it. The new washer and dryer certainly make laundry more fun. Oh the plans I have for this weekend! They are so quiet and they don't stink. Wow, shocking.

Marjie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.