Yes, I did get an interview out in New York and this is the question I HATE the most! Do not ask for my answer. I don't have one. I'm sure it will be asked again and again - I'm meeting with at least six people in the 6 or 7 hours I'm there on Thursday. Guess I better come up with a pat line and memorize it. I'll fly out Wednesday afternoon and back on Thursday night. So much for the romantic Valentine's dinner Mark planned at one of the coolest places in town. Valient effort on his part so I'll just rebook for Friday night. Smart wife - don't want to miss out on a great meal.
So while I tried my best to jinx this job finding effort by buying a new suit, new shirts, new shoes, and even new socks I still got the interview. Not sure what else I can do, but with the ways things are going I'll be moving at the end of the month too. It sounds like a good place to work and the pay is pretty much the same, but the benefits are better. I'll be happy to move earlier for many reasons - spring comes earlier there, it's lighter there in the morning, we can go to New York City for just the day where I can shop, which I really don't enjoy all that much, but this is Grand Rapids and New York City has to be way better. And finally I won't have to worry about keeping the driveway shoveled!
Here are a couple pictures of our trip to Newburgh. Not sure how to make them bigger so for now here there are!
4 comments:
Congrats on the job interview! Let me know how it goes, I will be anxious to hear how it went! :)
Greatest weaknesses:
1.hate to share clothes with sister
2.can't pass up a good cookie
3.no sympathy for those who take mental health days, unless it's you taking them
4.blackmail photos from a bachelorette party mean you are under the control of some girl from your old job
My worst job interview question: "What makes you mad"? After being asked that 12 times you can guess what made me mad.
Good luck.
Julie those are good...
Post a Comment