Sunday, March 22, 2009

bathroom pretties and colors

ok I know you might not be excited about the knobs in my bathroom, but I am because I installed them and had fun picking them out! And no one has been to visit in ages - if ever ;~)This is the style in the master bath.


This is the inspiration for the colors - gotta love TJ Maxx!



This is the style in Mark's bathroom - also the guest bathroom should you ever come visit. It's very clean - never fear! His fixutres are satin nickel and the master bath are shiny nickel - if that is a finish? It's shiny.

Another master bath shot.
and finally the paint chips with the other coordinating towel I found at TJ Maxx. I think I like the 2nd and 4th chips the best. The blue makes it too blue and is better off as an accent and with all the natural light the dark brown is too brown?
So there you have it -my exciting weekend! I found the towels back in the fall and mom did give me some that match. The beads are part of this magnetic board that I got at an art show.

2 comments:

Michelle and Scott said...

Beautiful work Sens! Love the knobs! I never think to change things like that but now you put the idea in my head. Miss you!

Andrea said...

I forgot to comment on how much I love to hear how your house is coming along. The colors are great. Now we need more posts.