Yep - it's not even really warm out yet and Mark has his first case of the itchy-scratchies. He got it last year too. How does he get? By trying to dig up a garden for his wife in the field next to our lot - we own a sliver of it and we thought it would be a good place to grow veggies this summer. Mind you I didn't tell him to go do that on Sunday - he was trying to surprise me. The real surprise was on him - not only do the vines grow on the trees they are in the field. I know how to kill the ones on the tree's and many are dead now, but in the field? It's just roots right now. ugh.
Now we could bring in railroad ties and a bunch of dirt to make a garden, but I've decided it's just as easy to support the local farming community and buy at the farmers market. Brilliant I know! Great selection and reasonable prices. Nothing to rot or draw in animals.
So back to the rash - it's all over and his hands are swelled up pretty bad today. He did get a steriod shot on Monday and is taking steriods through the weekend. The bowling party might be impacted tomorrow night and now he might not be able to help out at the fire department's pancake breakfast on Sunday - I will still go get my pancakes though!
1 comment:
Aw, poor Mark. He can't catch a break. File that under no good deed goes unpunished.
You can grow tomatoes in one of those pots that has a water storage area in the bottom with a wick. Works great.
Post a Comment