Sunday, September 5, 2010

99 days to go!

As Andrea pointed out to me I am in the homestretch with less than 100 days to go - 99 to be exact. Still feeling good and eating a little more. My belly button is quite sore, but not popping out yet. I'm sure that will happen soon though. Mark did buy me a belly lotion kit today and it is helping with the itchies that the other cream was not taking care of. Problem is I smell like a giant scratch and sniff sticker. Probably good I don't find the smell all that bad right now. Doctors appointment this week was uneventful and I met a new doctor in the practice. Another quick one. Everything is on target and I am measuring a couple days ahead and my weight gain was perfect. How often do you hear that? I had to laugh.
The crib is here and hopefully to be assembled tomorrow when we are both in a good frame of mind after a long night of sleep. It only takes an allen wrench and only had 4 large screw type things - along with about 16 little cap like things. Pretty sure Mark can handle it with my help. Pictures coming right up!

No comments: