Tuesday, October 19, 2010

back to work ... sort of

The appointment today went well and I can go work in the office 4 hours a day. At this point I am planning on mornings so I can come home and take a nap in the afternoon. Like today after we got home I took a 2 hour nap. I haven't been napping while on bed rest, but now I think I might need it. After our appointment we went out to breakfast to a new diner and I ate the whole thing. 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon and a sausage - oh wait had some OJ too. This was my 2nd breakfast mind you. I ate more than Mark! The baby is measuring in at 5 pounds 4 ounces and if he keeps up this growth pattern by 40 weeks he will be 9-10 pounds. They won't induce me early just because he is big, but if he keeps this up they will do a c-section. He needs to come early on his own. On the ultrasound she showed us how he was practicing his breathing and it was delaying her measurements too. Next ultrasound to check on his growth is in 4 weeks. Next appointment is next week. The one restriction they didn't lift was housework. Mark will be keeping up on that and maybe looking to have someone come in and do the big stuff every few weeks.

1 comment:

Marjie said...

That all sounds sensible and safe.

Good News.