The hunt for a chair for the nursery has been going on for quite a while. Mostly online for quite a while. We did try a few out at Babies R Us however they have some downfalls. Namely me questioning their ability to hold up, rude sales people (!!!) and if you don't want chocolate cordorory or cream then it's 10-12 weeks for delivery of a "custom" color. Trust me when I say they are not custom colors, but the colors the normal person would want. Mark also said they have no back support, which is true.
So I sent Mark off to check out some chairs today at the La-Z-Boy Gallery because I want something comfortable and to be honest I've spent much of the past month laying in the one we have - it's a really nice leather one and you can even sleep in it. Anyway I wanted something that rocked and also something that I could put my feet up with and if you buy a rocker and ottoman you are way over what you spend to get one nice chair that does it all from the Gallery. So I picked out the styles I liked online and off to the store he went. I really wanted to go because they have so many styles and I would have loved to see some of their couches - they do not recline and look very cool - I was pretty impressed with the website.
Of course they are having a sale... and we need new end tables for the living room... and his new phone takes great pictures so I can see and approve before the deal is sealed. So it appears that not only did I get a chair for the nursery in blue, but we also got 3 new tables for the living room. Maybe Mark should go shopping on his own more often?
No comments:
Post a Comment