Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Navy v Notre Dame Game

These pictures got lost for a while. After I got the ok to go back to work for a few hours a day we went to the Notre Dame game at the new Meadowlands Staduim. It included front row parking for suite holders and suite tickets with food and drink included. Water and ginger ale for me - woohoo! So we walked in and took the elevator to our floor - not much walking at all and comfy seats. They had 4 tv's set up in the suite and they whole place is brand new so it's really nice. Pretty sure the game was not what put me back on bedrest. It was the trip to Babies R Us that night that did me in. Rudest sales people ever work at the one near our house. Seriously rude. They make shopping so stressful. Won't be going back there for a really long while and only with a coupon in hand. Anyway the tickets came from Mark's new job and I got to meet the guys he works with - it was all guys so that meant I got to watch the game. Mark won a quarter or two of squares so we actually came out ahead in going to the game. The food was yummy too. Don't ask what I ate - I don't remember it was just good. Pretty sure this was our last outing until the baby comes.

33 weeks




1 comment:

julie said...

shop online, easier all around...