
I'm sure every cat has a fantasy over getting his own bed or in this case bassinet. We managed to get it put together last weekend and while it will go in our room we decided that putting it in the baby's room for now was the safest bet. You know to keep it cat hair free. I was doing a few things in there this morning and I found a cat in it! Acting like it's his! I don't think so. I didn't even know he could jump that high since he is a tad lazy.
The first step to keep him out was a blanket over the top. Fail...

The second step was to fill it with blankets and a pillow. Fail...

The third step was to put boxes on top. Skipped that picture.
It worked... and he moved to my chair.

Spoiled.Rotten.Cat.

...is going to have issues when the baby arrives.
Cat Fantasy is ruined.
5 comments:
I got nuthin to say except he will learn eventually.
Did he actually climb in the crib? Feat of amazing if so! That is something to see! He will get over it, someone new to feed him, eventually.
He jumped in the crib! All 3 times.
No way he can jump.
Well the good news is that when the baby outgrows the bassinet it will still get a lot of use!
ps my word verfication is Tervil, hope that isn't your baby name!
Post a Comment