Monday, November 1, 2010

leftover candy

Halloween was quiet for us. No dressing up here. Probably the last quiet one and we were very tired after a long weekend and went to bed early. All our company was gone and while we didn't expect any trick or treaters Mark did buy some candy just in case - a bag of Kit Kats. Mind you he offered me one after he opened it and remembered that his dad had bought some fudge. He wanted the fudge instead and didn't mention the fudge to me just offered up the Kit Kat. Slick move but I do have a huge box of candy that will be eaten before the Kit Kats go. I'm a picky chocolate eater.
Now that Halloween is over it's time to think about Christmas shopping - online this year. If you have any special requests let me know! I'm having fun with Amazon and Zappos so far. Pictures coming up tomorrow...

No comments: