Friday, February 18, 2011

first week back

First Day of School
Friday! Doesn't look too happy, but he's about to learn what Friday's are all about...

last week at this time we were enjoying some of this...


So it's one week down! It was back to reality week. I headed off to work and Lane started school - we'll stick with that since they call it that and Mark was too. The highlight of my week is the fact I have not changed a poppy diaper all week - major perk! Mark however has had a few to change when he arrives home from work. And I'm not saving them either it just happens right after he walks in the door - seriously. ;~) Anyway this week went pretty smoothly and we are all looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Lane went from getting up 3 times each night to just one time last night and I got 7 hours of sleep in a row. New record. He's up to 6 ounce bottles and is growing like a little weed. Still getting some mommy milk, but it isn't fast enough for him so it's mostly like a little snack before the big ole bottle. Monday is a holiday for me - perfect timing if you ask me. Hope I'm as entertaining as the other kids at school. My guess is no, but we can have our own kind of fun. It will start with no alarm clock and a hot breakfast for mommy. We'll probably do a little cleaning and organizing then take a nap. Exciting I know. Really wanting spring to get here so we can get outside. Enough of the snow!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute...love the hair!! I can't believe how big he has gotten already!

Marjie said...

It must be Lane's way of saying to Mark when he gets home "come here dad have I got something to show you". You little stinker Lane.
Grandpa





























grandpa